Despite having and owning everything I need my christmas wish list this year is big. Here is a little example (and it is far from everything) From the top left:
– I love getting photo books and on the top of my list is Philip-Lorca diCorcia’s book about the Hollywood Hustlers.
– For my winter dry skin I wish for Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders.
– To keep me warm this winter I could use Fjällreven winter jacket or a vintage smooth silver fox coat.
– To wear with my pajamas I would love to have these homie moccasin slippers from J.Crew
– I have to pick up my training again in 2012 and these Nike capris look perfect for the occasion.
– A paraben free tinted lip balm from Sephora.
– As blogged about before I would love to read Diane Keaton’s memoir.
– Some cute undies from Asos to spice up these dark winter days.
| Published on December 20, 2011 | Modern Wifestyle’s Christmas Wish List 2011