Green and crunchy Potato Salad that adds instant freshness to your summer menu. Goes with all food, fish or meat – the perfect dish to bring to a cookout!
Us Scandies eat a lot of potatoes. They are served with everything, always. Here I managed to dress them as fresh and crunchy side for grilled meat or fish.
Often potato salads are drenched in Mayo and get soggy and soft. But I guarantee, this Potato Salad recipe is everything but that. Give it a go!
Recipe: Potato Salad
- 500 g (1 lbs) Brand New Potatoes
- 100 g (3,5 oz) Sugar Snap Peas
- 3 Scallions
- Handful Fresh Basil
- Handful Flat leaved Parsely
- 3 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Sherry Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water. Let them cool of in the fridge for 30 minutes. (Or use leftovers from last night)
- Chop sugar snap peas in two and slice scallions finely. Coarsely cop parsley and basil
- Whisk sour cream, mustard and vinegar together. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Toss everything together in a big bowl.